InformationChristie LLoyd Cottages
Extra Information for during your stay:
• If you require any help or advice during your stay, please text, email or phone.
• Please wash your hands every time you enter the property.
• Use the sanitizer provided. (Please do not remove)
• Please keep your accommodation clean using the products provided.
• If you or anyone in your party become unwell you must inform us straight away, thank you.
• Please follow current government guidelines on social distancing and numbers in a group.
The Hot Tub
• This needs to be maintained on a regular basis. Preparations will be made before your arrival but there may be occasional visits the property to check the chemical levels etc.
Charcoal for barbecue and wood for wood burner are not provided.
Arrival Departure and Bedding
• Check in is from 4pm and check out is at 10am.
• Bedding, linen and towels are provided.
• At the end of your stay, please strip all used beds leave all in the family bathroom (in the bath), along with used towels. Thank you.
If you would like to purchase any Christie Lloyd artwork, china or Homewares please visit the website: www.christielloyd.co.uk. Items can be purchased online and delivered to your home to remind you of your stay.
No pets allowed.
This property does not accept stag, hen or similar parties. This is a family Friendly Property, with nearby neighbours. Please keep noise and music to a minimum inside the property between the hours of 11pm-7am and outside the property from 10pm to 7am.